Sunday, January 7

shopping at 'gold river' lol....

gold river, also known as, sungai wang, is the place i went today.... i went with my sis and mum..... when we reached there, my mum and sis were buying thier stuffs.... luckily i got my MP4!!!! YEA!!!! i listened to it and makes me cant hear anyhthing.... hahahahaha.... then i saw my cloths.... i found my pants.... wee!!!! nice..... actually, i saw that pants then no size.... the smallest is ok... but abit loose..... then go other shop to see..... after that went back to that shop buy.... that promoter laughing... hahahaha.... then... walked.... and walked..... found my shirt and bought it..... but i just bought 1.... i need 3..... buy next time lor..... hahahahaha.... overall, today is ok la.... just my mum babbling abit... but not as bad as yesterday..... bought what i wanted.... ok lor.... not bad..... hahahaha..... but the shirt and pant i bought is quite cool..... but my mum say can wear it during chinese new year..... so, if anyone want to see i wearing it, call me out after chinese new year!!!!! hahahahaha..... thats all...... hope to have a new post soon!!!! hehehehe.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gold river meh? its money river la. haha. too bad that day you go so early to the fair. haih... hey we starting college tomoro. damn sien la. its not nice!! but i feel bored at home also. so i dunno what to do.

cLeM said...

if u know cantonese or chinese, its called gold river if u translate it!!!! hahaha..... college?? wat college??? lol.....