Thursday, January 18

for god's sake!!!!!

haihz..... really frustrated you know..... got scolded by my mum again.... this time, she say, i play to much computer, never help at the shop and this and that..... haihz.... now its only the pc that keeps my accompany..... no best friends... noting at all... my friends can play their pc or ps2 whole day.... why cant i??? aren't i same as them???? waiting for result and this is my break????? haihz..... then, my bro said whats a family if cant see you??? when eating time only can see you??? everytime, i doubted that i might get scolded and get lectured.... haihz.... a bit sad lar.... really need someone that can really understand me..... for god's sake, i kept all my things and emotion inside of me..... just dont want to let them know.... haihz..... hope to go 2 college or university soon..... at least got friends..... and for now, this blog has been a part of me..... a part that tells stories.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dah habis SPM pun masih kena marah ke? Same with me...Just have to take it i think until we get into university or college...hhmmm...

cLeM said...

yealar.... ntah lar.... tunggu jer lar....

Anonymous said...

hidayah ada email aku...dia kata maybe result keluar 28/2 ni...aku harap2 tak sebab aku tak balik malaysia lagi time tu...kalau lepas 9/3 oklah...