Friday, January 5

bored, bored, bored, and BORED~!~!

hm....... actually nothing to write about..... just bored!! nothing to do..... no school..... quite enjoying it.but at the same time, i am bored!!! my daily routine now is very boring!!! woke up about 10 sumthing, went to bathe and etc, play pc, eat, play pc, help my mum, play pc, eat, play pc, and lastly, SLEEP!!! but, if u call me go work, i would be tired... and not enjoying a graduate life!!! hahahaha.... what was i thinking about??? no where to go..... no friends want to hang out..... if its school, at least i can communicate with peoples!!! now, its just walls that i am communicating with!!!! lol.... at the same time, i am lonely..... its not bad to be single.... but.... in my case, i am really really very lonely.... haihz..... its just me and my pc and hand phones..... please!!!! sumone help me!!!!! anyway, 2007 is full of movie blockbusters!!! YAY!!!!!! thats the only thing that i am happy with 2007 now!!!! HAHAHAHHA!!!!! want to watch of them!!!! GSC and TGV, here i come!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heiyo..how come u say as if u r very cham de..T_T cheer up la..dont keep on thinking u r very lonely..lai lai lai..let me erase it from ur brain..kekekeke...u have so many frens..wat la..nobody 2 hang out..u can ajak ppl de ma..waiting ppl 2 ajak u?XP hhmm...anyway..better enjoy ur holidays le..n 55 plan ur future..hehehehe...when u further ur studies later on,u'll get lots n lots of new frens le..then can talk non-stop lo..kkakaka..btw..saw u tat day..made me so miss u leh..hahaha..blek blekXP

cLeM said...

hahahaha.... ic ic....... hm..... hm...... concentrate studies ler!!! hehehehe.....