Saturday, January 6

my trip to KLCC and....... (read yourself.....)

its education fair and i went with my friends to get more imformation about the courses that we are interested!!! when we reached there, the 1st booth we went is KDU. the exhibitor is a guy and he make a pretty good speech.... hahahaha..... can persuade people la.... if he is salesman, he would earn more!!!! hahahaha.... then, we walk around.... looking at various colleges and universities booths..... then we took the pamplets they gave.... look the pamplets and smile all the way!!! hahahaha..... then, my friends went to a booth called lincoln college.... duno what college is that.... just listen lor.... hahahaha...... then.... saw Lim Kok Wing!! the exhibitors there so cool u know..... all wearing black suit!!! lol..... hahaha.... there a automotif college called TOC.... duno whats the full name d..... hahaha..... then walk and walk and walk.... and the last booth is MMU...... i said sumthing wrong ler!!!! i mean, the usage of a word..... so shame.... but dont care ler.... hahahaha...... i was thinking what i want to study..... engineering seems tough....... dont know can handle it or not..... if not, i duno what want to study..... maybe sumthing that got sience, mathematics, engineering, information technology, design, graphic, or mechanic..... hm....... big headache..... after that, we went to lunch at burger king!!! WEE WEE!!!! lol..... long time no eat d..... then, it was still early... and we already visited the booths..... what we want to do???? TGV!!!! watched Night At The Museum!!! this is the 1st movie i watched in 2007!!!! not bad!!!! very hilarious!!!!

i rate it a 4 out of 5.... hahaha.....

after watching that movie, we went straight home!!!!! reached home.... bathed... and ready to go to eat..... after my parents ordered the foods, the asked me bout the education fair...... i told them lor..... then they asked, y no ask that, y no ask this..... i forgot ma.... haihz.... then hor..... suddenly relate to other things!!!! say i no do research to study what, say i always playing with my pc and phones, say i no help my mum in the shop, say i no interest in continuing my studies, and say that i am useless!!!!! i wanted to argue.... i had did research!!! i saved the web page!!! can call my sis check the date i save it!!!! i tried to help at my mum's shop but its really bored..... so, i just help for awhile.... i no interest in my studies??????? what are they talking???? if i dont have interest in my studies, i wont go for kasturi, i wont do alot of add math exercise, and all of those stuff before SPM!!!!! they never see what i done..... i admit i seldom studies in front of my parents!!!! but in school, i really got do exercise and revision!!!! i am happier in school more than at home!!!! i really dont know why!!!!! it seems i was borned to get lectured by my parents!!!! why cant they just leave my alone.... and dont lecture me always!!!!!! haihz..... there is no use saying this..... they are my parents.... and what they say is always right!!!! cant argue..... i am not like my sis... she always share all her stuff with my parents..... i prefer to keep it inside my heart.... only i know about it...... haihz.... i really hope that i will stucked at form 5 forever!!!! i miss the form 5 life.... so happy eventhough its SPM year..... with my friends.... its so much happy memories and fun things..... if u ask any of my friends, they will discribe me as a hyper active boy, likes to talk, and very funny..... but in my house, i am less talkative nad less funny...... dont know why....... i rather share my things with my friends than my family........ dont know why...... haihz....... maybe my thoughts are not yet matured or what.... because i am 1 year smaller..... just telling what i am thinking... and felling..... just need my own pace..... need my own privacy......

tomorrow...... i will be going to timesquare and sungai wang with my family.... my mum want to buy my cloths..... i wonder what will happen...... haihz...... maybe sumthing like in 1 utama???? maybe....... tell you all tomorrow......

No comments: