Saturday, June 27

transformers 2?? ...............

today... woke up quite early, around 7am because there is lab. went out from my house around 8.15 to fill petrol along the way. reached FOE parking and headed to lab. this was taken this morning....


find my car if u can @__@

after lab, had lunch at SK. attended 1 hour class, rest for awhile and headed sunway pyramid for transformers!! woo, the crowd is insane... see for yourself



its the most anticipated movie of the year!! it was really superb, and awesome.the fighting scene is so intense, with the humour part is so hilarious, its really a good movie... i plan to watch again. @__@ though i get to watch tat movie.... deep in my heart, im not that happy... sigh.... after the movie, me and my friends went to yumcha awhile, and i headed home. i reached home, bath and on my pc.... and found out something, that makes me even less happy. dislike those people that didnt keep their words.... frustrated and disappointed......... tats all for now........

No comments: