Sunday, June 21

new sem started!

before i start with the new sem thing, i would tell about my holidays!!! hahahaha.... actually nothing much, staying at home, go out a few times during the short 2 weeks sem break. and went to ipoh to attend my dad's colleague's wedding at ipoh!! lol..... and wad i like the most is..... look the following pictures =)

IPOH NGA CHOI KAI!








i also cut my hair, look kinda.... how to say, small kid. LOL!!!

well, i think thats all for my holidays..... now, lets get into the new sem!! lolx... 1st of all, i pass all my subs!! means im no longer underprob!! wuhoo!! LOL!!! 2nd, im staying at puchong with my sis, means... i have bubuche!!! hahahahaha.... maybe you might be wondering what kind of ride im riding?? haha.... pagani?lambo?ferrari?merc? hahahaha.... guess youself after this picture XP



well, since im staying at puchong, it means that, im no longer staying in cyberjaya anymore... lol.... farewell, me fellow ex-housemates, we shall meet again~~




wow, its been quite a number of post that i did not include any pictures. hahahahaha......
weekend and im so god damn bored.... sigh.... hate weekends...
btw, a new group hey monday is nice!!! lolx...
well, i guess thats all for now, hope to post again!! adios

No comments: