Wednesday, December 20

what a BORING holiday!!!

its been quite long since i updated my blog.... sorry to all that had been anticipating for my newest post!! a thousand apologies!!! by the way, i just finised my S.P.M almost 3 weeks ago.... some of my friends went to work, while some are just hanging out in the house and doing nothing, well i can be clasified in the DOING NOTHING category. hahahaha..... at first, i thought of going to work in K.L aka Kandang Lembu, joking joking.... but after the exam, i was so lazy... just thought of lying down on my bed, or chattin wit my friends because i was forbiddened from the computer almost a couple of months.... so, i played and played and played the computer.... maybe some of my messenger friends is thinking,(i never see you online!! liar!!). actually, i was busy maple-ing. hahahaha.... i was kinda addicted to MAPLESTORY!!!!!! eventhough it was 2-d, its kinda fun. back to the title, all i did during this 3 weeks is computer computer computer.... my parents were asking me where i wan to study??what chorses i want to take??? i really dont know.... anyone can guide me??? please!!! after 3 boring weeks, i have a plan to go to ICE SKATIN(AT LAST!!!! YAY!!!), i will be going on the 21st of this month... that is TOMORROW!!!! WEE!!!!! eventhough ice skatin is fun, it would be funner if all of my fun and funny friends are going!!! but the fact is, oni half of them are free.... i really miss the times during form 3.... me and my friends are really having good time!!! deep in their heart, its only FRIENDS!!! no others!!! but after they got older, they wanted their soulmate.... i cant blame them.... they have their own thoughts... all i can do is keep in touch with them!!! hahaha.... before i end this post, i would like to greet my 'kai mui' aka leong kar yan a very happy 16th birthday!!! sweet 16 hor... hehehehe..... gambateh in ur S.P.M!!!! all the best!!!! hehehe.... i know its still early, nevermind one la.... as long as i greet, right???? hahahaha.... anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY L.K.Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all my friends!!! MERRY CHIRSTMAS 2!!!!!! i want eat turkey.... kakakakaka.... best wishes!!!

No comments: