Tuesday, December 5

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!

its been almost 3 weeks i didnt update my blog!!!! what to do.... spm ma.... but now, i am free free free!!!! wwwuuuuhhhhooooo!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha... 3 weeks u know.... so many things i miss.... my pc, my bloggy, my friends, waving with char and dee, miss burger king, miss rotiboy, miss 茹茹, miss alot of stuff!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha....

i wanted to go to kl leh.... but duno wan go where.... its either go ice skating or go watch movie.... which 1 leh...... hm...... hm....... to all my friends that is finding companion please ask me!!!! i might be free!!! hahaha.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo....i saw somethg....hahaha...no wonder asked me how to write my name in chinese...hahaha....so......cute
-,-""...hehehe...gues who's back?mr.lemonade...hahaha....k la...wish u erm erm...have a....wonderful holiday!!!!tata...kekeke

Anonymous said...

hey clem...y so long never update ur blog..having too much fun lah..anyway..enjoy urself n take care...c ya in march..