Sunday, December 24

wat a STUPID chirstmas!!!

its christmas eve!!!! and my parents decided to go to 1 utama to buy their CNY cloths.... so, i followed.... its started with a hope that i will get myself a nice shirt..... but it ended up in sorrowness...... i wanted a shirt but my mum say its expensive!!! i was like what the hell!!!!! its ok wat!!!! she argued saying, this kind of shirt also so expensive... bla bla bla..... then i was really frustrated and said i dont want buy anything!!!!! then i listened to my mp4 till i reached home.... i rather go myself..... i can buy anything i like!!!! i now understand why my bro always shopping himself..... i learned a lesson.... not to say abandoned my parents, its just, dont ever go shopping with them... you might end up in depressed or sorrowness!!!!! i really want that shirt so much!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! luckily my friends asked me to go out have tea with them.... and it decreased my sorrowness... THANKS U ALL!!!!!!! and........... i will be going to sungai wang and timesquare next week 2 buy cloths..... if anyone want to follow tell me lor.... i need some one to be my commentator!!! hahahahaha..... anyway MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: