Wednesday, March 16

today is wednesday!

the title is telling you that today is wednesday!! actually i dont know what to put thats why simply put. haha....... anyway! its been fews days since i last posted! haha..... and now here am i again, have the urge to blog! :)

okok, lets start!!! again, found interesting things in forum again which is rrrreeeaaallllyyyy interesting XD

take a look at the picture below.....





nothing special right??? just some eggs boiled.... actually, the water used to boil all of these eggs are URINE!!!!!!!!!!!! its at china, where they collect urine and boil the egg as it is from ancient time, and they say its delicious! eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! who will ever eat that!!!!

and next!!! its wedding photo!!

hahaha........... they want to be special but to me...... its quite odd actually.... anyway! they like it, so couldnt comment much, just felt its funny! for the rest of the pictures, go to http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157002 XD

and this is a nice bicycle!!!
hahahaha!!! STUPID LAH!!!!

and this video is totally pro!!! PAWNAGGEEE!!!!!!!!!!! HOW TO CLEAN A LAPTOP!!! WATCH CAREFULLY GUYS AND GIRLS!!
hahahaha............ i dare u to wash your laptop like that!!!!

owh ya! i finally downloaded....
hahaha...... the story line is still okok, but i like their covers!!! quite a number of famous songs!!! thumbs up for that :D

yesterday i am on air again! haha...... and its solo this time!! quite not used because no people to cover me when i had to stop for awhile. but its a nice try! we should try try try only know it will work out or not!! :)

and song for the day~~~~~~~ its talking to the moon by bruno mars! its from the same album as just the way you are, but his new album have the acoustic piano version of it!!!too bad the song dont have official music video yet.... T.T but ITS STILL NICE!!! lyrics included!! :)



I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back
I want you back
My neighbors think
I'm crazy
But they don't understand
You're all I have
You're all I have

At night when the stars
light up my room
I sit by myself

Talking to the Moon
Trying to get to You
In hopes you're on
the other side
Talking to me too
Or am I a fool
who sits alone
Talking to the moon

I'm feeling like I'm famous
The talk of the town
They say
I've gone mad
Yeah
I've gone mad
But they don't know
what I know

Cause when the
sun goes down
someone's talking back
Yeah
They're talking back

At night when the stars
light up my room
I sit by myself

Talking to the Moon
Trying to get to You
In hopes you're on
the other side
Talking to me too
Or am I a fool
who sits alone
Talking to the moon

Ahh Ahh,
Ahh Ahh,

Do you ever hear me calling?
Cause every night
I'm talking to the moon
Still trying to get to you

In hopes you're on
the other side
Talking to me too
Or am I a fool
who sits alone
Talking to the moon

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away

thats all for this wednesday! have a good day XD

No comments: