Tuesday, January 13

just feel like updating..... haha

wee~~~ im here again!!! its not dead yet(my blog)!!! haha.... well, having my semester break right now.... last saturday finished my last paper, and will be having my holiday till chinese new year week. lol... 3weeks... hm... its good to have holidays.... but it would be meaningless if i cant spend it with some one that i wanted to spend with the most.... hm.... what to do... busy days had started for both... need to bare with it.... and im sure i can!! hehe... well, today, went out with my ex-housemates from malacca which is my hometown friends. lol... ewnt to timesquare to buy things(chinese new year things) lol... went to have my hair cut also... which is average... malacca's hair stylist still suit my taste,but he stopped working as hair stylist quite long ago =.=!!! bought two shirts.... which i feel is matured type... haha... i old already... OMGGG!!! @_@ hahahaha.... then went back to home.... had my dinner, and i am blogging now... hm.... 1week+ to go.... can do what le... see lo.... lol.... thats all for now.... trying to keep my blog alive!!! which some of my friends complain!! =.=!!!!!!!

No comments: