Sunday, January 4

4th day of 2009...

here am i again, in my almost dead blog, which i assume, didnt get much support. lol... its been almost 2months+ in cyberjaya.... there is certainly some pros and cons in this 'sahara dessert'. for the pros, its nearer to sunway,one u,nearer to my hometown,and will have a car(dont know when.... =.=). for the cons,its very bored around here if you dont have a freaking car(hope to get one a.s.a.p)!! and the public transportation is not that convienient.... well, luckily 3 of my housemates do have cars,so i was able to follow around when they go out. i have been spending quite alot of times with my pc because i had nothing to do... actually there is which is study... lol.... actually im having my exam on wednesday and i havent finish revising(im doomed!!!!)and now i am so free blogging... maybe its for release exam stress? i dont really know.... just feel like blogging suddenly... owh ya, happy schooling for those having their school tommorow(especially to her ^o^)!!! owh ya.... happy happy this coming 1X!! WUHOO!! 2008 passed in a flash... 2008 is full of bitter and sweetness.... but i just remember the sweetness... hehe.... hope 2009 onwards will giv us sweet memories!! i should be studying now.... but im spending my time here.... swt.... quite stress la this sem.... engine math is quite hard.... and my coursework is not tat good..... if i fail 1 of my 2 subjects.... my status for nex sem will be under probation.... STRESS ARRRRRR!!! if only i can be more hardworking.... which i really lack off.... i do understand the lectures(if the lecturer are good) but im just lazy to revise.... when i revise last minute... some of it, i forgot.... swt.... haihs.... laziness is sticking to me like glue.... hope can get rid of it.... well.... i think i should end this post here.... its getting quite bored(to me) lol.... thats all... haha... hope to post soon!!

No comments: