Tuesday, October 17

why why WHY???!!!

What actually girls see in guys??? i really cant read girls mind..... actually this post is bout me(if not me then who?? sot sot 1.. haha) facing numerous incident:

1)well, i went 2 a place 2 eat recently and i ntoiced a girl staring at me non-stop!! serious.... maybe u all might say i am blowing my own trumpet, but u all dont know my situation.... shes just stared and stared and stared until she went away. phew, wat a relieve!!!

2)even in school also a few girls always looking at me whenever i go!! hm.... maybe they admire me or wat but that really irritates me!!

3)some girls confessed they like me but i dont really interested with them(i like selling high price??? nah.... just dont suit!!)

readers might say i 'perasan' but this is what really happened to me!! this is just only a pinch of my stories only(almost half already still a pinch??? i so geng meh???)!!! hahahaha..... i felt i look very average. not to handsome nor to ugly, but why all of this happening to me??? i wanted my 'true angel' but still cant find.....

p/s - to all readers especially girls, please comment this, i really want to know what girls thinking about me. THANKS!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

haiyo.. i dunno ah why boys always can't accept the fact that they are good looking. tsk tsk tsk... if i can accept that, why can't you? anyway you are nice to look at. hhahaha!! don't you feel happy that girls like you? or you find them a nuisance? but yeah some are. but not me leh... hahhaha. clem clem clem....

Anonymous said...

You wanted an angel so you don't want anymore? how sad. I am an angel.. hahahaha

cLeM said...

(this is to anonymous)-erm....not can't accept the fact la.... its like... hm..... some of them are nuisance lar.... but some are ok ok lar.... but they can have other way to approcah mar.... cant they???? (this is to char)-eh since when ur an angel???? i dont know one???? hahahahaha....

Anonymous said...

well...u asked bout tis matter b4....so...no comment...hehe...hhmmm...bout ur true angel...just take ur time to find...plus u r still young...n handsome...sure can get a relly good n true 1...:p

cLeM said...

wat lar monkey ju.... no comment wa... hahaha.... walao.... praise me??? paiseh leh........ hahahaha..... btw, thanks.... kekekeke

Anonymous said...

lol....... got girls like u, u complain???? wat kinda person will complain? SHUD BERSYUKUR rite??? anyway... tis is ur step sis here... haha.. y they like u? cos ur cute lar... told u, but u din believe... haha.. now u noe.... :p

cLeM said...

hahahaha... like that oso can.... hahaha.... anyway, thanks for your opinion

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!Nice blog...haha....I hav 2 say tat nesh really didn't teach me bout blogging juz keep on persuade me to let him set up 1 4 me....of cuz i refuse to..

U're really thinking toooo...MUCH!Tough u're above average but no need to say like this lar...Ppl juz axxidently look at u n u say many like to stare at u...haha...

U juz b urself...dun too care bout others who u said looking at u mah...Once again an old comment...not everyone who like u u hav to giv back mah...

R u really desperate?haha....Relax..Focuz on ur SPM 1st....Trust me...when u go 2 college or U..There r plenty of them n u got too many to chose.haha...N if u get good result of cuz girl will look different at u cuz u're not juz 'good looking'(which u think u r..) mah...

Anyway juz b urself n focuz on wat is important..BB..Hope 4 another hot post next time..Hehe.... :-p

cLeM said...

hm..... but hor..... when go college diff story.... now diff story.... hahahaha..... nvm nvm.... anyway i'm still searching... :P thanks OTTE!!!

Anonymous said...

lol....nothing to say....hahaha...mayb u r always attract them lo...but me not... hahahaha