Wednesday, October 18

Ouch!!!! Pain!!! Stabbed By Some One!!!

Dee dee has just stabbed me and I am bleeding!!!! Jk jk…… well, u all will understand after read the followings……..

Bold the statements that are true to you.
Italicize the statements that you WISH are true.
Leave the Fibs alone.
Then, stab 5 people to do the same test.

—–Start—–

I miss somebody right now. (a lot leh… which 1?? kekekeke)
I dont watch TV these days.
I wear glasses or contact lenses.(I like 2 wear to make me look cool…. :P)
I love to play video games. (guys mar…. wat u guess????)
I've tried marijuana.
I've been in a threesome.
I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
I believe that honesty is usually the best policy.
I curse. (when really very extremely pissed off!!!!)
I have changed mentally over the last year.
I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
I'm smart. (actually quite lar…. But sumtimes will blured out!!!)
I've broken someone's bones.
I'm paranoid sometimes.
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
I need money right now. (I wan h/p, clothes, house, car, and duno… hahaha)
I love sushi. (hard to eat lar….. so raw!!!!)
I talk really,really fast. (if i wan to… hehehe….)
I have long hair.
I have lost money in Las Vegas
I have at least one sibling.
I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
I couldn't survive without Caller I.D.
I like the way I look. (no one is perfect…. And I am one of them…..)
I am usually pessimistic. (crazy meh…. If think people die then really die meh???)
I have a lot of mood swings. (see with who, where and when lar……)
I have a hidden talent. (i wish i am like x-men!!! haha)
I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
I have a lot of friends.
I'm currently single. (this is 110% true!!!)
I have pecked someone of the same sex.
I enjoy talking on the phone. (no need money meh??? siao)
I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
I love to shop. (once a year only….. before Chinese new year… hehehe….)
Enjoy window shopping. (what to do… no money mar…. hahaha)
I would rather shop than eat.
I don't hate anyone. (who dont have??? Sure got lar….)
I'm a pretty good dancer.
I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
I have a cell phone.
I believe in God. (i duno believe or not…..)
I watch MTV on a daily basis. (see lar.....)
I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
I've rejected someone before. (got gua…. But don’t know who d… haha…)
I want to have children in the future. (not much.just wan a dosen… jk lar!!! Siao meh?)
I have changed a diaper before. (my relatives 1….. geng leh??? haha)
I've called the cops on a friend before.
I'm not allergic to anything. (if i’m not wrong lar….)
I have a lot to learn.
I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger.
I am shy around the opposite sex. (must see who also…. Hahahaha….)
I have tried alcohol before. (what’s wrong with it??? Har????)
I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.
I own the "South Park" movie.
I would die for my best friends.
I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it
I am happy at this moment. (hm….. in my dreams lar…. Kekekeke….)
I'm obsessed with gals. (see who lar....)
I study for tests most of the time.
I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.
I am comfortable with who I am right now. (how to know???? No gua…. haha)
I have more than just my ears pierced.
I walk barefoot wherever I can.
I have jumped off a bridge.
I love sea turtles.
I spend ridiculous money on makeup.
Plan on achieving a major goal/dream.
I'm proficient in a musical instrument
I worked at McDonald's restaurant.
I hate office jobs.
I love sci-fi movies.
I think water rules.
I went college out of state.
I like sausages.
I love kisses. (see from who lar…… hehehe…..)
I fall for the worst people.
I adore bright colours.
I can't live without black eyeliner.
I somehow enjoyed this thingy
I usually like covers better than originals.
I can pick up things with my toes.
I can't whistle.
I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snakes slither.
I have ridden/owned a horse. (when I was small..Forgot liao…Yee-haw!!Osim I-Gallop!!!)
I still have every journal I've ever written in.
I can't stick to a diet. (I very fat meh?? siao)
I talk in my sleep. (where got so creepy??? Ghost a??? hahaha)
I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions. (sometimes)
Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.
I have jazz in my blood.
I wear a toe ring.
I can't stand at LEAST one person that I work with.
I am a caffeine junkie.
I cosplay or know what cosplaying is.
I have been to over 15 conventions.
I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical the better.
I'm an artist.
I only clean my room when necessary. (if got visitor… :P)
I like a person of the same sex. (homo???? Siao!!!)
I love being happy. (happy makes me forget unhappy things!!!)
I am an adrenaline junkie.

—–End—–

Who I wan 2 stab……… hm…… no one yet!!! If got, I will update… XP

No comments: