Thursday, July 14

recent happenings 2.0 + 21st birthday!

well well well. i dump my blog into cold palace again. swt!!
oh yea its july again! so its my birthday. oh yea oh yea !
why am i so excited? cuz its my 21st birthday!!! but then.... try to read till the end. :3


first of, i was the orientation committee for the 2011 june intake and it is ooohhhsssuuummm!!!!
glad i join it!!! hahaha......
nice to meet the OCs and the freshies :)

had my first movie of the semester with a new friend :)
overall kungfu panda 2 is funny. had a great laugh watching it. hehe.....

and anthony neely aka ni an dong came to mmu! and i was the committee for the music sharing session!
hahaha.... all girls are going crazy over him :3

and then dj club pd trip! it was awesome SHIT! :D
the shitters wuhoo!

the following picture is........ erm........... see for yourself. swt!
it was me n derek punished for losing a game. dam gay!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

then i had club registration week, my usual classes, and those usual stuffs...

and.... its almost my 21st birthday!! so, few weeks before thought of buying me myself a prezzie! and finally a week before my birthday, i went to sunway pyramid to get this!!
hehehehe....... my 1st android smartphone! :D

and during the weekend, went back to hometown and celebrated mine, my sis and my bro birthday because all of us are july babies!!! 6th, 9th and 15th!! wahaha....
mama so pro, all timing at the same month, if u wan learn, ask my mama. haha

2 days before my birthday, a new friend gave me homemade cookies.... thank you! :D
if u see this, sorry i censored your name, due to some reasons.... but i really like it! it taste awesome, like famous amos's cookies! :D

1 day before my birthday, was tuesday, vj and vw bought a cake for me, but too bad i cant eat it! because im sick. anyway, thank you!!!

on my birthday i wore this shirt!!!
because i knew, i will have this face at the end of the day.... hahahaha....

well then.... my friends dragged me to padi for dinner and intended to gave me a surprise birthday but i saw them lighting it up. fail! :D
anyway. thanks alot!

the girls that help me celebrate! thanks sherynn, nicole, mickey, shanice, madeline, and kahyin! though we just know each other for almost a month, but i guess we are bffs? haha.... if not u all, i guess i wont get any celebrations. thank you all alot!


on the next day of my birthday which is 7th, canto slot had an outing!!! 35 peoples going for transformers!
waahhhllaaoooo!!!!

hahaha.... they look like robots from this view!!

family photo after movie!!!


after the movie, we went to mcd and have our dinner/supper and they gave me a huge birthday card!
thank all of you! especially amanda whose in charge of it. really thank all of you!!

1st time ever having such a bigbig birthday card. thank you all.... :)

and i have a new haircut!!! hahaha.....
lols~ some say nice some say not. just trying around, it will grow :D








WARNING
:the following part will be a emo story. do not read if you do not want to be emo too





well then.... this is where i voice out the emo side of me...
on 6th of july of 2011 is my 21st birthday! everyone should be happy with their 21st because it will be happening! but, not me.... I AM SICK SINCE MONDAY(fever,flu,cough)!!! i had classes from morning until 5pm, and then dragged to padi and have a mini celebration. though its just a few of them, but yea, i appreciate it... at least it makes me feel i still have good friends.

after the dinner, i went back to home... when i look at the clock when i reached home, it shows 8pm... then i start listening to this song....
emo the whole night....
im thinking why im like this? having my 21st birthday alone at home... 21st birthday should be happening... should be fun... should be awesome... but mine?? i hate this...

theres even a friend msn me, asking why am i online? i should be celebrating my birthday! when i saw this, i cried immediately... i was tearing as im replying to her... then she keep quiet and try to console me. but i guess it didnt work

to me, the reason im alone is due to im staying far from cyberjaya... and then, all of them thought there will be people celebrating with me because i have alot of friends! but they are wrong.... i ended up alone at home by 8pm. hahaha..... it was the best birthday i every had! even the previous year is better than this year...

and then.... by 11 something somebody came to find me...

with the following prezzie.....
sigh.... this prezzie is too expensive... i dont deserve this... but you keep using your money on me... quarreled... drama for some time... and then thats the end of us... sigh... all i can say is sorry... i like the present alot, but i dont want to waste your money and effort on someone who is wasting yours...

all what i want to tell you is in this song....
sorry that i loved you...


and yea... from now onwards i force myself not to ever hurt anyone else. at least till i graduate... though i hate being alone... but i rather myself to be the only that will be hurt.... 2 is not always better than 1...
guessed im better off like this :)


what a great way to celebrate my 21st birthday huh?


therefore.... i had this face at towards the end of my 21st birthday....
sigh....

the song that had became my companion for a few days. repeating it again and again...
thinking my past and all... seriously a great song! covered by 曹轩宾 and pinyin included...


可惜不是你
Ke Xi Bu Shi Ni

这一刻 突然觉得好熟悉
zhe yi ke, tu ran jue de hao shou xi
像昨天 今天同时在放映
xiang zuo tian, jin tian tong shi zai fang yin
我这句语气 原来好像你
wo zhe ju yu qi, yuan lai hao xiang ni
不就是我们爱过的证据
bu jiu shi wo men ai guo de zheng ju

差一点 骗了自己骗了你
cha yi dian, pian le zi ji pian le ni
爱与被爱不一定成正比
ai yu bei ai bu yi ding cheng zheng bi
我知道被疼是一种运气
wo zhi dao bei teng shi yi zhong yun qi
但我无法完全交出自己
dan wo wu fa wan quan jiao chu zi ji

努力为你改变 却变不了 预留的伏线
nu li wei ni gai bian, que bian bu le, yu liu de fu xian
以为在你身边 那也算永远
yi wei zai ni shen bian, na ye suan yong yuan
彷佛还是昨天 可是昨天 已非常遥远
fang fu hai shi zuo tian, ke shi zuo tian, yi fei chang yao yuan
但闭上我双眼 我还看得见
dan bi shang wo shuang yan, wo hai kan de jian

可惜不是你 陪我到最后
ke xi bu shi ni, pei wo dao zui hou
曾一起走却走失那路口
zeng yi qi zou que zou shi na lu kou
感谢那是你 牵过我的手
gan xie na shi ni, qian guo wo de shou
还能感受那温柔
hai neng gan shou na wen rou

那一段我们曾心贴著心
na yi duan wo men zeng xin tie zhe xin
我想我更有权力关心你
wo xiang wo geng you quan li guan xin ni
可能你已走进别人风景
ke neng ni, yi zou jin bie ren feng jing
多希望也有星光的投影
duo xi wang, ye you, xing guang de tou ying

努力为你改变 却变不了 预留的伏线
nu li wei ni gai bian, que bian bu le, yu liu de fu xian
以为在你身边 那也算永远
yi wei zai ni shen bian, na ye suan yong yuan
彷佛还是昨天 可是昨天 已非常遥远
fang fu hai shi zuo tian, ke shi zuo tian, yi fei chang yao yuan
但闭上我双眼 我还看得见
dan bi shang wo shuang yan, wo hai kan de jian

可惜不是你 陪我到最后
ke xi bu shi ni, pei wo dao zui hou
曾一起走却走失那路口
zeng yi qi zou que zou shi na lu kou
感谢那是你 牵过我的手
gan xie na shi ni, qian guo wo de shou
还能感受那温柔
hai neng gan shou na wen rou

可惜不是你 陪我到最后
ke xi bu shi ni, pei wo dao zui hou
曾一起走却走失那路口
zeng yi qi zou que zou shi na lu kou
感谢那是你 牵过我的手
gan xie na shi ni, qian guo wo de shou
还能感受那温柔
hai neng gan shou na wen rou

走失那路口
zou shi na lu kou
感谢那是你 牵过我的手
gan xie na shi ni, qian guo wo de shou
还能感受那温柔
hai neng gan shou na wen rou


感谢那是你 牵过我的手
gan xie na shi ni, qian guo wo de shou
还能温暖我胸口
hai neng wen nuan wo xiong kou

thats all for the 21st year of my life!!!!!!

No comments: